Full-time / Part Time Legal Intern
We are prepared to expose you to the workings of a law practice while getting you to help and/or assist us with our work.
Working hours: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm)
Able to work for 6 months and above.
- to support and assist lawyers and partners in the preparation of cases and/or files
- to assist lawyer in case preparation and compilation of cause papers
- to assist lawyers in the preparation and fairing of documents
- to assist lawyer to draft simple letters and emails in the conduct of case
- to assist with legal research and case preparation
- to assist lawyer in file management and maintenance
- to attend to filling of cause papers and monitoring of filed documents
- to manage service and affirmation of documents
- to perform office routine activities
- SPM & above
- able to work independently under minimum supervision
- good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details
- strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & Office as well as PDF editors.