1) To assist the lawyers in preparation on litigation related documents i.e. cause papers, pleadings, submissions etc.
2) To handle administrative duties in related to the litigation department inclusive but not limited to drafting simple correspondences, filing, data entry, opening and closing of files and monitoring incoming emails and calls.
3) To organize and manage court dates, lawyer’s appointments, and lawyer’s travel arrangements (whenever necessary)
4) To maintain proper records/filing of correspondences and documents inclusive but not limited to mails, fax distribution, draft documents etc
5) To create and manage quotations and invoices for the litigation department.
6) Any other duties as may be reasonably expected and required by the firm which commensurate with the level of post.
1) Minimum SPM
2) Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field (civil and commercial litigation)
3) Good communication and writing skill in Bahasa Melayu and English
4) Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe
5) Good time management
6) Dedicated, hardworking and able to work independently and under minimum supervision
7) Well organized and responsible
8) Able to work under pressure and have a good working attitude
9) Meticulous and particular
10) Candidate who can start immediately will be an added advantage
11) High commitment to complete task and to learn
12) Being able to work with teams
13) Able to report and update
14) Diligent and responsible to meet deadlines