- Will assist in handling litigation matters.
- Able to draft and prepare service letters, court orders and assist in preparing and compiling exhibits for affidavit, bundle of documents, record of appeal.
- Organise, update and manage correspondences, reports, appointments, travel arrangements, court and office calendars.
- Provide secretarial and office administrative support in the day-to-day running of the firm.
- Maintain proper records and/or filling of correspondences and documents which include but are not limited to mails, fax, draft documents & agreements, clients’ case files, disbursement lists, etc.
- Coordinate with dispatch on delivery and/or collection of documents.
- Candidates must be willing to be exposed to different areas of law.
- Perform any other secretarial and administrative work as and when required.
- No working experience is required but must be hardworking and willing to learn.
- Honest and meticulous.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Self-discipline, resourceful, good initiative, diligent, and mindful of turnaround time.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com