Assisting the Corporate Secretarial Executives in :
- Attends to corporate secretarial maintenance work on a portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with various authorities;
- Assists on and corporate/restructuring exercises;
- Assists Partners where necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Candidates with some experience (coupled with some knowledge of company law, procedures and practices) will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, speak and write good English, have a high level of initiative, be independent, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS office application.
- Good team player and able to work closely with clients, lawyers and support staff.
- Must be willing to work in KL.