You will be assisting lawyers in litigation, conveyancing and criminal matters including but not limited to drafting, meeting with clients, shadowing at Court.
You will also be thought the administration aspect of legal work including but not limited to EFS, runners, supplies, etc.
This is an ideal pupillage if you intend to start your own firm in the future as you will learn the A-Z of running your own firm.
- must have passed CLP or equivalent or conditional pass
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must possess own transport
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal and interaction skills
- Must be meticulous, organised and systematic with work
Email CV together with relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org