Hi JustLaw Followers!
We are currently hiring for Senior Legal Executive to be based in our KL office.
This role is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with PIL Group.
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing all commercial contracts and agreements affecting the Group’s businesses.
- Provide legal advisory work for the company and its subsidiaries business as well as operational activities.
- Identifying, attending and resolving legal issues concerning commercial transactions, compliance and operational matters, litigation matters and any legal issues concerning the Group that may arise from time to time.
- Liaising with the government agencies, external lawyers, financial institutions and counterparties on all legal matters concerning the Group.
- Taking calls, arrange meetings, liaise with external lawyers etc.
- Assisting Legal Executives’ day to day management of files, cases, meetings, documentation management, filings, making copies/scanning, cataloguing, document tracker etc.
- Prepare slide presentation, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Able to assist Legal Advisor on secretarial work i.e. making calls, preparing minutes, drafting opinions etc.
- Prepare status report and maintain safekeeping documents and it’s tracker.
- Articulate and possess excellent research, writing & analytical skills.
- Able to perform in depth reviews of the company’s business framework to ensure compliance to the various laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Able to work independently and have a strong commitment to ensure corporate/ legal compliance are met and wiling to travel for assignment.
- Meticulous and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in company secretarial matter.
- Bachelors in law or equivalent with 5 – 6 years of relevant working experience.
- ICSA (International Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) (preferred).
- Has worked in legal environment for MNC.
- Practitioner/Ex-practitioner is preferred.
- Experience in company secretarial matters.
If you would like to grow with our team, we’d like to hear from you!
Interested? Keen candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#recruitments #hirings #careeropportunites #connectionsatwork #humanresourceshr #legal #kualalumpur #palmoil