For qualified law graduates who wish to gain some acquaintance with the work of an advocate and solicitor before being deemed qualified to commence practice as one.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Must be a 'qualified person' under the Legal Profession Act
* Law degree (LLB) from a recognized university and strong academic record
* CLP / Bar qualification
* Good interpersonal & organizational skills
* Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia (written & spoken)
* Good analytical skills
* Familiar with at least MS Word & MS-Excel of the MS-Office Suite
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.