We are looking for a Trademark Maintenance – Customer Support Advisor to join our Customer Care in Penang, Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to work on the most valuable and prominent trademarks across the globe, large corporations, and legal firms, and their associates.
Candidates should possess a bachelor's degree in law.
The ideal candidates will be those who have:
- completed their pupilage with no intention to practice.
- legal practitioners with 1 - 2 PQE.
- exhausted all sittings for CLP.
Good command of English and computer literacy is essential for this position.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Responsible for ensuring that trademark renewals are filed and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Providing technical guidance and experience in supporting customers with the completion and execution of trademark renewal formalities (including but not limited to, Powers of Attorney, Affidavits of Use, and Original Certificates of Registration)
- Taking accountability for trademark renewals within multiple jurisdictions for each allocated customer portfolio.
- Maintain the accuracy of trademark records in a timely manner.
- Log, respond, and resolve incoming telephone and email queries for your allocated client portfolio.
Hours of Work
45 hours per week during US shift hours. Weekdays.
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- Night shift Allowances
- Attractive Remuneration
We provide attractive packages for the best hire! We provide an extra 3% EPF contribution to all!
- Women get 3 months of maternity
- Awesome Type of Leaves
We recognize >17 local and regional public holidays! We recognize hard work - we have replacement holidays too!